The Chateau at Carmichael Park is an established senior living community located in the desirable suburban Carmichael neighborhood, 11 miles from downtown Sacramento. With four distinct senior living levels, the Chateau at Carmichael Park offers a variety of compassionate care options to meet each resident’s specific needs. Levels of quality care include:
- Memory Care for residents with memory loss and cognitive difficulties as a result of Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease, heart attacks, dementia, or other health-related conditions.
- Memory Day Program, a non-residential weekday memory care program with memory-enhancing and life-enriching daytime programs for seniors with memory loss.
- Respite Suites for short-term stays, for seniors requiring varying levels of compassionate care and lifestyle assistance.
- Independent Living for residents looking for a secure, life-enriching residential community of peers. In order to ensure affordability and adaptability to each senior’s specific needs, a variety of customizations are available with optional meal plans and housekeeping services.
- Licensed Assisted Living for seniors requiring varying levels of compassionate care and lifestyle assistance.
Hank Fisher Senior Communities’ dedication to quality care guides the staff at the Chateau at Carmichael Park as they provide assistance, life-enrichment programs, and meals from classically trained chefs. Staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to monitor residents’ health and meet scheduled and unscheduled health-related needs. Residents are encouraged to participate in the variety of social and recreational programs provided to maintain physical and social abilities, and to cultivate engaging relationships with friends and peers.
Apartments are available on a month-to-month basis, allowing flexibility without the burden of an expensive buy-in or lengthy lease. This community also accepts residents receiving benefits from the Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency (SHRA), the Veterans Administration (VA), and the Medi-Cal assisted living program.